Paso Robles Santa Barbara Moore Park Thousand Oaks Semi Camarillo Santa Ynez Cambria Oxnard Lompoc Solvang Ventura Valencia AV San Luis Obispo Ojai and Beyond
I’m positive you’re going to be very happy you’ve found me, because I’m nothing like the other DJs. How am I different? Well I’m unquestionably professional, my style is uniquely wedding perfect in both announcing and presentation, I do not drink while DJing, I won’t hire or pay another person to DJ your weddings because I DJ all weddings myself, I hold an MBA from a highly accredited university, I provide extreme dependability and punctuality, I truly specialize in weddings having spent the last 20 years DJing just weddings, and I even have a 100% money back guarantee that you will love what I will do with your wedding.
I'm going to move your reception forward by first making sure you two are ready and that everything else is in place prior to each step, and then guide your guests by using tasteful sounding announcing. I’m going to completely customize and stylize your music to your individual tastes and selections.
Because of all this, I am consistent at turning out professional results. Only with me you will eliminate taking risks with your wedding and instead have a truly fun and amazing day!
The Wedding DJ
List of Service Details
• DJ MC Russ Messick as your DJ on your wedding day. Other DJ businesses send out other people that are lower-level inexperienced DJs to weddings, and who are then paid only half of the fee that the bride and groom has paid.
• Fully personalized and customized service.
• 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Security knowing that having me as your DJ is a safe and excellent choice.
• Announcements are tastefully conducted in both words and tonality.
• Keeping your reception together and flowing smooth at the right pace, by orchestrating and arranging every step prior to my initiating each step.
• Providing the best in high-quality professional music sound equipment and wireless microphone systems that are updated and replaced biyearly for reliability, sound quality, and aesthetics.
• Providing music sound-systems and wireless microphones in up to three areas simultaneously, so music can play seamlessly for movement of your guests from ceremony site, to cocktail hour site, to reception site.
• Music sound-systems and wireless microphones wherever needed, and am capable of accommodating all conditions, indoors and outdoors.
• I book only one wedding per day, so the whole day is dedicated to just your wedding for complete flexibility and punctuality. All other DJs will book two weddings per day, both a noon and afternoon/evening wedding.
• Obsessive punctuality resulting in never being late to a wedding in all my 25 years of performing weddings. No other DJ has that type of track record.
• Punctuality system set in place. I arrive four-hours prior to music start time. Since other DJs won't do this they are sometimes late to weddings.
• Performing all styles of weddings; from casual nontraditional, to black tie, to beach style, to country style, and many others.
• Wearing a nicely tailored black suit, black dress shirt and shoes, and a strait regularly knotted tie that is sold silver/gray with a slight sheen.
• Or dressing to accommodate any theme wedding if you are having a theme wedding.
• Verizon wireless broadband ready for instant onsite music downloads if the need arises.
• Extensive knowledge of all genres and all decades of music, so I can help you if you need help with your music selections.
• The music selections played at your wedding will reflect your personal choices and style.
• Many couples that hire me live outside of California and are having a destination wedding here. Because of this I have perfectly organized and streamlined my service, so that everything can be done by phone and online accurately and efficiently. Everything from getting to know about my service to all planning and communication, allowing for better use of your time and energy.
• I have performed around ten times more ceremonies than any other DJs, so because of this I have developed a specific skill set for ceremonies that will make a significant difference in your ceremony having a positive outcome.
• Catering to and respectful of all religions, orientations, ethnicities, and cultures.